Contract Terms, Quotes, and Cancellation Policy
Quick View of Contract Terms
The "Servicer or Us" is D&C Enrichment Services. The "Client or You" refers to any individual(s), company, organization or firms that books with the "Servicer." The "Equipment" refers to all items used in the Pop-Up Experience
(This is a quick view of the Contract Terms. See full contract in tab.)
By booking this pop-up you agree you will:
- Handle everything in the set-up with care and not misuse any items.
- Not change what has been prepared for your pop-up experience.
- Complete your experience at the end of the booked time slot
- Not conduct any disorderly conduct or illegal activity before, during or after the pop-up. (See full contract for details.)
- Not add more people to the pop-up unless you have booked additional settings. (See full contract for details.)
- Throw away any unwanted items in the trash can that will be provided or in any other receptacles the area.
The Servicer shall in no way be held responsible or accountable for any damage, injury, death or loss of income caused to the client, any third parties or properties due to the Servicer of equipment or provided services by the Servicer company. All equipment is hired and is the responsibility of the client until returned to the Servicer company.
Event quotes are given for any request outside of our standard services. All event quotes expire within 7 calendar days. We reserve the right to adjust prices on any piece of equipment once the original quote has expired. The event quote does not “hold” any equipment or dates until the booking fee has been paid.
Pop-up bookings are non-refundable, but we will reschedule your picnic with enough advance notice up to two reschedules. If you cancel up to one (1) week, in advance we will work with you to reschedule. Same-day cancellations and no shows will not be offered a reschedule.
Although we usually provide services for parties of two (2); there is an additional fee for parties of four (4) or more guests. Review the full contract for details.
If extreme weather occurs within the first 30 minutes of the booking, you are eligible to a reschedule within two (2) months from the date of the original booking. If extreme weather occurs an 45 minutes into the event, no reschedule will be offered. Therefore, we ask that you check the weather as best you can before booking your pop-up experience.